1500cc engine

  • orionyugo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hi
      1500cc strada 5 speed. any serious interest in this drive train?, or
      Bill will keep it in the strada and restore it. (yes, he is that crazy)
      he also bought the late James Kidd's car (which is a very stong
      runner), and he is going to restore it, so let me know if you are
      interested.
      (no he does not have email.)
      Jay
      800-736-6410
      and to get you guys to buy parts from me, call me when you need
      something, and we will negociate prices.