yugos for sale

  • realestate4u76
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2005
      I have a 88 yugo gv 1.1 4spd runs but needs gas tank cleaned also
      have yugo gv parts car good 1.1 motor 4spd trans good glass,
      fenders,doors, hood $325.00 for both will need to be hauled located in
      allons ,tenn.38541 call 931-823-2402
    • orionyugo
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2005
        well, if someone really wants to buy a cabrio, one is for sale here in
        San Angelo, Texas. it is the the on the front page at
        www.yugoparts.com. more pictures available on request.

        a friend of mine in San Antonio is restoring Yugos. he insists on
        painting them, going through the engines, putting cd players in them,
        etc. i told him to sell them the way they were, but he won't listen. he
        has also been know to put (shudder) white walls on them.

        I also has one of Bill's (the guy in S.A.) 's cars here for sale. for
        pictures please email me before i put these cars on ebay.
        i don't check this email much, so email me at italcar@...

        Jay