Yugo Magazine

  • Warren
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2004
      Ok here is some stuff that I would need from the auidence.
      Please help out if you can. Thanks!
      I am not going to say everything that will be in it, but it should be
      cool! Um if you could help out that would be cool. Please send
      CC to warren@....
      All info would be used for the mag and credited the author and
      chat room.

      First Item
      "Please tell me why you would buy a Yugo"

      Second
      "Ten things you should always check on your Yugo"

      Third
      Yes I will have a YUGO-Girl-of-the-Month. This will be a pic with
      a girl and a YUGO car. No porno.

      Fourth
      I will have jokes, I already have enough. There will be some
      Yugo ones, but some other ones.

      5
      "A Yugo adventure that you had. Something that could be funny
      maybe a hard time, something you learned. Something people
      would smile at."

      6
      Confessions
      "A little drama from a Little car"
      Write something you did very bad in your car. SPEED and get
      pulled over? First date that went bad? Major break-up with a
      major break down? The best story wins

      7
      Birthdays
      Your First name and city state would be used. No identifing
      would be used.

      8
      My fav
      "10 Things to keep in your YUGO glove box (shelf)?

      9
      2-3 people to submitt phots of their car GVX would be nice and a
      cabrio too.

      10
      Classifieds. anything you need to sell Yugo or not.

      11
      I am also looking for someone that does TSHIRTS and hats, I
      would like to put you in here. Please call. Thanks

      12
      One other area-Yugo UK/Europe. If you are from this area
      please contact me at the about email address. I would like to
      include something of parts, hop-ups, storys and fun things from
      around the globe.

      Advertising. I will have 1/4, 1/2, and full page to advertise. If you
      have a business that deals with Yugos/Fiat/Lancia, please
      contact me with the rate. We will layout it or you can, please
      contact with complete details.

      I will also have a market place section where people can
      advertise a business. Please contact for this rate. These rates
      are so low, its funny.

      There will be a survey in here too. I hope you would fill it out and
      send it back.

      *****Writter******
      If someone has free time and would like to flex those writtiing
      muscles, I would really like someone I could ask to write an
      article or two. If you are interested please contact me. Thanks

      Other stuff to maybe come soon!!!!!! Dont want to spoil the
      beans you know? :)

      Contact me at warren@...

      Regards
      Warren
    • mrcooby
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2004
        Hey, Warren, how's this project coming?

        Good luck, and Happy New Year!

> [...]
        > include something of parts, hop-ups, storys and fun things from
        > around the globe.
        >
        > Advertising. I will have 1/4, 1/2, and full page to advertise. If you
        > have a business that deals with Yugos/Fiat/Lancia, please
        > contact me with the rate. We will layout it or you can, please
        > contact with complete details.
        >
        > I will also have a market place section where people can
        > advertise a business. Please contact for this rate. These rates
        > are so low, its funny.
        >
        > There will be a survey in here too. I hope you would fill it out and
        > send it back.
        >
        > *****Writter******
        > If someone has free time and would like to flex those writtiing
        > muscles, I would really like someone I could ask to write an
        > article or two. If you are interested please contact me. Thanks
        >

        > Other stuff to maybe come soon!!!!!! Dont want to spoil the

      • Warren Salter
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2004
          Hello Thanks for the email. The magazine is coming
          along and I hope to have something ready by FEB/March
          2005. I have some articles, pics and a whole bunch of
          stuff. I would like to do 4 mags a year about Yugos,
          so hopefully it will take off!!!!!! Intro price would
          be like $2.00. I have had some people from Europe
          send some stuff too...I think that is really cool.

          I will post something as I get closer to getting
          something out there.

          Tell all your friends. I am even doing a compilation
          disc of artists singing about YUGOs. Should be cool.

          Have a Happy New Year

          Regards
          Warren

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250