Fw: GVX for sale

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2004
      From: "Rick Hux" <huxster20@...>
      To: <yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 8:47 AM
      Subject: Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] camshaft timing

      ---Hey All,
      This is the last chance to pick up my 1988 GVX before
      I send it to the junkyard. It is located in Littlerock
      California. It is pretty much a complete car just
      needs a starter and a master cylinder reservoir. It is
      red with a grey interior. One hundred dollars takes it
      home. If you need a trailer to tow it home on, I will
      sell the flat bed trailer it is sitting on for another
      $500.00. The trailer is a 2004 Big Tex trailer that I
      bought just to tow it from Louisiana to California.
      The son is going to college and no longer wants the
      car. Someone buy this little car so it doesnt go to
      the crusher out here please. I can be reached at
      661-951-0471