Yugo for sale

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2004
      kramoripahs@... posted the message below in the Yugo talk group, I have no knowledge about the car other than what was posted by the seller.

      Ken W

      First posting:

      I have just joined. I own a 1986 Yugo GV, faded red paint with
      minor rust. Clean interior with 30,000 original miles. I live in
      Northwest, CT and I am looking to sell.

      Their response when I asked for more information about the car:

      Ken, am novice computer... clear title, runs strong,driven from
      auction.unfortunately sitting outside (on wood planking)at this
      time.last time went to start , starter did not function . not sure
      if I should wait untill spring to sell ,install new starter, also
      ran o.k. last time drove around yard, sputtered a little didnt seem
      to want to take gas. told yugo's had fuel pump problems, better to
      go to an electric fuel pump. right now difficult for me do much.
      recent major surgery, lymphoma diagnosis, prognosis good, but tire
      easily. collected for years, looking to sell. need cash, not
      desparate though, daughter helped me get on web site, first time
      I've done this. thanks for the communication Kramoripahs