Front wheel bearing replacement????

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2003
      I removed the front hubs from my spare parts Yugo. on the back side of the hub the was a seal that runs against the axle shaft, this looks like a regular wheel bearing seal (rubber seal in a metal rim that holds it in place). Anyway the seal that comes when I order them is just the rubber part without the metal rim. Has anyone had trouble getting the correct one or am I missing something? Maybe I should have been a little more careful when I remove the old ones and re-used them.

      Thanks
      Ken Wood