  • jason
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2003
      Hi iam looking to put a fiat x1/9 gear box in my yugo 1500cc some 1
      said that you will need to cut the drive shafs? but could you just
      swap the ends over and keep the yugo bar??? Eny 1 done this?
      Thanks Jason
    • yugogvxr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2003
        ---I newer try, is to mach work and fiat transmission is inferior
        to yugo 4 or 5sp.Fiat transmission have tendency too jump out in 4th
        and 5th gear. Use yugo transmission fly wheel and clutch. In
        YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS@yahoogroups.com, "jason" <koolyugo@b...>