Re: parts

  • ishershops
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2003
      seals and lights?

      --- In YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS@yahoogroups.com, "Jonny Pruitt"
      <jonnypruitt@e...> wrote:
      > I just did not tink you wonted my biz. After that thing with the
      seals and lights.Do you still have the GVX?--- On Mon 04/28,
      ishershops < no_reply@yahoogroups.com > wrote:From: ishershops
      [mailto: no_reply@yahoogroups.com]To:
      YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS@y...: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:33:20 -
      0000Subject: [YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS] partshi, this is Jay at
      Orion Motors. just to tell you we are still here. i just don't know
      why you guys don't buy from me. if you think a part is too expensive,
      just call me and we will bargain. if it's an item that i have tons
      of, i will almost give it away. i don't know what you want to pay if
      you don't tell me. it's a free call to 800-736-6410, and you might be
      suprised at the prices. do you want me to post special offers? okay,
      front caliper seal kit, $2.00 to you guys. anyone who dosen't have my
      catalog, please contact me. thanksJaywww.yugoparts.com

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      to:YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS-unsubscribe@y... use of Yahoo! Groups
      is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

    • Jonny Pruitt
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2003
        I need a 1.5 eng dead or alive with the EFI intact.what will it be shiped to 75602?--- On Fri 05/09, ishershops < no_reply@yahoogroups.com > wrote:From: ishershops [mailto: no_reply@yahoogroups.com]To: YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS@yahoogroups.comDate: Fri, 09 May 2003 19:12:15 -0000Subject: [YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS] Re: partsseals and lights?--- In YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS@yahoogroups.com, "Jonny Pruitt" wrote:> I just did not tink you wonted my biz. After that thing with the seals and lights.Do you still have the GVX?--- On Mon 04/28, ishershops &lt; no_reply@yahoogroups.com &gt; wrote:From: ishershops [mailto: no_reply@yahoogroups.com]To: YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS@y...: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:33:20 -0000Subject: [YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS] partshi, this is Jay at Orion Motors. just to tell you we are still here. i just don't know why you guys don't buy from me. if you think a part is too expensive, just call me and we will bargain. if it's an item that
        i have tons of, i will almost give it away. i don't know what you want to pay if you don't tell me. it's a free call to 800-736-6410, and you might be suprised at the prices. do you want me to post special offers? okay, front caliper seal kit, $2.00 to you guys. anyone who dosen't have my catalog, please contact me. thanksJaywww.yugoparts.com> > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS-unsubscribe@y... use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. > > > _______________________________________________> Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com> The most personalized portal on the Web!> > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor