HELP PLEASE

  • yugoracing2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2003
      Hello,i'm from Slovenia and i'd like to know where i get mechanical
      books or something similar on the net? I need informations about FIAT
      GEARBOXES! I need to know in which cars (ritmo,regata,fiorino,...)
      there are diffs. 13/53 or 12/53, because we need them for races. In
      Slovenia is this year again organised "YUGOCUP" (see more on
      www.yugocup.com) and there will be around 30 cars,so we need
      differentials urgently.

      Thanks
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 16, 2003
        Try asking the folks on the Fiat forum. Here is the link.

        http://mirafiori.sonic.net:8080/forumdemo/

        Ken

        > Hello,i'm from Slovenia and i'd like to know where i get mechanical
        > books or something similar on the net? I need informations about FIAT
        > GEARBOXES! I need to know in which cars (ritmo,regata,fiorino,...)
        > there are diffs. 13/53 or 12/53, because we need them for races. In
        > Slovenia is this year again organised "YUGOCUP" (see more on
        > www.yugocup.com) and there will be around 30 cars,so we need
        > differentials urgently.
        >
        > Thanks
      • yugogvxr
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 16, 2003
          Hello Slovenac,Zastava yugo Sport or Zivan Milosavljevic (Capricornus
          racing) in Kragujevac is your best bet.If you have yugo 4sp ,you can
          use R/P from fiat 128 staton wagon 12/53 (4.42:1).For 5sp pinion is
          longer.I have 2 extra sets 12,53 for 5 sp only, i'm in Usa.
          Pozdrav Yugogvxr

          --- In YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS@yahoogroups.com,
          yugoracing2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Hello,i'm from Slovenia and i'd like to know where i get mechanical
          > books or something similar on the net? I need informations about
          FIAT
          > GEARBOXES! I need to know in which cars (ritmo,regata,fiorino,...)
          > there are diffs. 13/53 or 12/53, because we need them for races. In
          > Slovenia is this year again organised "YUGOCUP" (see more on
          > www.yugocup.com) and there will be around 30 cars,so we need
          > differentials urgently.
          >
          > Thanks
        • ARMEND SELIMAJ
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 20, 2003
            Hello& respect gvxr-what do you mean with fiat 128
            staton wagon is that,we call them down here pickup
            POLY and i dont now if any of those are made with 4
            speed gearbox (wich year)do you have by the way any
            number of mr zivan , cause i nead some things like
            that to.
            thanks ...
            Pozdrav Dundee
            --- yugogvxr <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            ---------------------------------
            Hello Slovenac,Zastava yugo Sport or Zivan
            Milosavljevic (Capricornus
            racing) in Kragujevac is your best bet.If you have
            yugo 4sp ,you can
            use R/P from fiat 128 staton wagon 12/53 (4.42:1).For
            5sp pinion is
            longer.I have 2 extra sets 12,53 for 5 sp only, i'm
            in Usa.
            Pozdrav Yugogvxr

            --- In
            YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS@yahoogroups.com,
            yugoracing2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Hello,i'm from Slovenia and i'd like to know where i
            get mechanical
            > books or something similar on the net? I need
            informations about
            FIAT
            > GEARBOXES! I need to know in which cars
            (ritmo,regata,fiorino,...)
            > there are diffs. 13/53 or 12/53, because we need
            them for races. In
            > Slovenia is this year again organised "YUGOCUP" (see
            more on
            > www.yugocup.com) and there will be around 30 cars,so
            we need
            > differentials urgently.
            >
            > Thanks

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Terms of Service.

            Yahoo! Plus
            For a better Internet experience
            http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer
          • yugogvxr
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 23, 2003
              ---Fiat 128 st.wagon from 1974 up.Zivan tel# 34 221 999.