Re: Body Kits

  • koolyugo
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 6, 2002
      Hi am very intersted the limited slip diferential and the
      closed ratios for 5sp,could you tell me how much you want for them
      and how much shiping or air mail would cost.
      thanks jason
      P.S are thes new or second hand?

      --- In YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS@y..., yugogvxr <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > --- Parts in Yugoslavia is 50% more $ then Orion in Texas ,plus
      > shiping by air at $ 5.50-6.50 per kg(2lb).In kit is +-$800 +$300
      > shiping.This is the price of nice used EFI car in Usa.
      > I'm conection to yugo sport in Usa,i have limited slip diferentials
      > (cluch and gear tipe),closed ratios for 5sp,and 407 and 442 ring
      and
      > pinion for 5sp,Brembo driled rotors,new and used race Yugos from
      > factory race tim.
    • koolyugo
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 13, 2002
        Hi am very intersted the limited slip diferential and the
        closed ratios for 5sp,could you tell me how much you want for them
        and how much shiping or air mail would cost.
        thanks jason
        P.S are thes new or second hand?

        > --- In YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS@y..., yugogvxr <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > --- Parts in Yugoslavia is 50% more $ then Orion in Texas ,plus
        > > shiping by air at $ 5.50-6.50 per kg(2lb).In kit is +-$800 +$300
        > > shiping.This is the price of nice used EFI car in Usa.
        > > I'm conection to yugo sport in Usa,i have limited slip
        diferentials
        > > (cluch and gear tipe),closed ratios for 5sp,and 407 and 442 ring
        > and
        > > pinion for 5sp,Brembo driled rotors,new and used race Yugos from
        > > factory race tim.
      • yugogvxr
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 13, 2002
          ---Hello Jason,i send yuo e/mail last week. In
          YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS@y..., koolyugo <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Hi am very intersted the limited slip diferential and the
          > closed ratios for 5sp,could you tell me how much you want for them
          > and how much shiping or air mail would cost.
          > thanks jason
          > P.S are thes new or second hand?
          > >

          > > --- In YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS@y..., yugogvxr <no_reply@y...>
          > > wrote:
          > > > --- Parts in Yugoslavia is 50% more $ then Orion in Texas ,plus
          > > > shiping by air at $ 5.50-6.50 per kg(2lb).In kit is +-$800
          +$300
          > > > shiping.This is the price of nice used EFI car in Usa.
          > > > I'm conection to yugo sport in Usa,i have limited slip
          > diferentials
          > > > (cluch and gear tipe),closed ratios for 5sp,and 407 and 442
          ring
          > > and
          > > > pinion for 5sp,Brembo driled rotors,new and used race Yugos
          from
          > > > factory race tim.
        • koolyugo
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 14, 2002
            Hi sorry it got sent to my old email addrese (i will change that in a
            min!) Thanks for that web site addrese i will probaly be looking to
            buy a lim diff,once ive got the rest of the yugo finshed!
            Thanks agian
            jason
          • ARMEND SELIMAJ
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 14, 2002
              --- koolyugo <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              <HR>

              can i get the same adress to you gays...thanks
              <tt>
              Hi sorry it got sent to my old email addrese (i will
              change that in a <BR>
              min!) Thanks for that web site addrese i will probaly
              be looking to <BR>
              buy a lim diff,once ive got the rest of the yugo
              finshed! <BR>
              Thanks agian <BR>
              jason<BR>
              <BR>
              </tt>

              <tt>
              To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
              YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<BR>
              <BR>
              </tt>

              <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
              href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms
              of Service</a>.</tt>

              http://uk.my.yahoo.com
            • yugogvxr
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 14, 2002
              • Jeff Fahringer
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 15, 2002
                  > http://www.stdperformance.com/prod_en.htm

                  Wow cool site! Six speed trans, holy crap! I'm not sure of the euro/dollar
                  exchange rate but it's little pricy for this cheap Yugo fan right now.
                  Guess I will have to lay off my yugo fettish for a while and earn some
                  money! Jeff

                • jim kidd
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 15, 2002
                    Wonder how much of a diferance between a 5 speed Yugo box,and the 5 speed X1/9 box. Anyone know??? Jim Kidd
                    Jeff Fahringer <joffrey@...> wrote:
                    > http://www.stdperformance.com/prod_en.htm

                    Wow cool site! Six speed trans, holy crap! I'm not sure of the euro/dollar
                    exchange rate but it's little pricy for this cheap Yugo fan right now.
                    Guess I will have to lay off my yugo fettish for a while and earn some
                    money! Jeff

                    Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                    var lrec_target="_top";var lrec_URL = new Array();lrec_URL[1] = "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2658116.4039490.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=1705761038:HM/A=1261186/R=0/id=flashurl/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr/yh/grp/300_08F/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl";var link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)";var lrec_flashfile = 'http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/flash/expert_city/093002_weather300x250_08f.swf?clickTAG='+link+'';var lrec_altURL = "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2658116.4039490.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=1705761038:HM/A=1261186/R=1/id=altimgurl/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr/yh/grp/300_08F/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl";var lrec_altimg = "http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/flash/expert_city/093002_weather300x250_map.gif";var lrec_width = 300;var lrec_height = 250;

                  • yugogvxr
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 15, 2002
                      --Hello Jim,yugo 5sp is beter ,diferential is diferent and sam parts
                      is same.I'm posting pic of 4sp yugo,5sp yugo and 5sp fiat schaft.Jim
                      i heard you are BBQ king.

                      - In YUGORACEANDPERFORMANCECARS@y..., jim kidd <buddaracing2002@y...>
                      wrote:

                      > Wonder how much of a diferance between a 5 speed Yugo box,and the 5
                      speed X1/9 box. Anyone know??? Jim Kidd
                      > Jeff Fahringer <joffrey@p...> wrote:
                      > > http://www.stdperformance.com/prod_en.htm
                      >
                      > Wow cool site! Six speed trans, holy crap! I'm not sure of the
                      euro/dollar
                      > exchange rate but it's little pricy for this cheap Yugo fan right
                      now.
                      > Guess I will have to lay off my yugo fettish for a while and earn
                      some
                      > money! Jeff

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                      > var lrec_target="_top";var lrec_URL = new Array();lrec_URL[1]
                      = "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2658116.4039490.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=
                      1705761038:HM/A=1261186/R=0/id=flashurl/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr/y
                      h/grp/300_08F/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl";var
                      link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)";var lrec_flashfile
                      = 'http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-
                      /flash/expert_city/093002_weather300x250_08f.swf?
                      clickTAG='+link+'';var lrec_altURL
                      = "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2658116.4039490.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=
                      1705761038:HM/A=1261186/R=1/id=altimgurl/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr/
                      yh/grp/300_08F/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl";var lrec_altimg
                      = "http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-
                      /flash/expert_city/093002_weather300x250_map.gif";var lrec_width =
                      300;var lrec_height = 250;

                      Service.

                    • jim kidd
                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 18, 2002
                        Hey Uros,How you doing? Yes,I am the BBQ king,say who did you hear that from?Only one person knows of my BBQ and that is Jay at Orion. Say?? You think that 6speed gearset will fit in a Yugo gearbox? Looking forward to the photos. Regards,Jim Kidd

                      • yugogvxr
                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 24, 2002
                          ---Hello Jim,i'm Koko i heard from Jay.

                          wrote:

                          > Hey Uros,How you doing? Yes,I am the BBQ king,say who did you hear
                          that from?Only one person knows of my BBQ and that is Jay at Orion.
                          Say?? You think that 6speed gearset will fit in a Yugo gearbox?
                          Looking forward to the photos. Regards,Jim Kidd

                        • jim kidd
                          Message 12 of 14 , Nov 24, 2002
                            Hey Koko, Sorry I got you confussed with Uros. Yep!!! I keep Jay bribed with BBQ.Hows things over in Baton Rouge??? The Koral with the 1600cc engine should be quite a challanger in SCCA don't you think. What class you think it will be ellegable for H Stock or G Stock. Come to Luling for some BBQ!!! Regards,Jim