No activity in last 7 days
The Dukes County Health Council Youth Task Force seeks to reduce substance use and other risky behaviors by promoting community-wide health and wellness for youth and families through a cooperative, integrated network of youth, parents, health practitioners, health care and social service organizations, public officials, educators, law enforcement officers, and other community members.
- May 18, 2010
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.