Hello, This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Yorkshiremoths group. File : /BramhamYorkshiremoths@yahoogroups.com
Hi Stuart I can't tell from the photo. Is it an underside blister mine like a Phyllo? Can we see an underside shot of the leaf? Was the larva actually incharleshfletcher
For what it's worth, I've had Light Brown Apple moth on Cyclamen - looking like a Phyllo as you mention. The larva also looks similar. Regards, Barry.barry_12uk
Please visit our sister site at http://www.yorkshiremoths.info/ to learn about the distribution and status of moths in Yorkshire.
- Jan 26, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.