O scale critter gas facility

  • Rick Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      ya'll,
      Been helping a lady who's late husband had quite a collection of RR
      and model "stuff" and we are sorting it out. Today, I found an O
      scale "Critter Gas Facility" by Mista Tom and it was mailed out Feb
      28, 2002. It appears complete and Has that wonderful gas pump, Tom's
      plaster 2 part tank(painted black) and a bag of scale lumber and parts.
      What is it worth? Or rather, who wants to make an offer? I'd buy it
      but it just won't fit my RR.
      Should only cost $4 or so to mail in US I'm guessing and no packaging
      cost as it's still in the box Tom mailed it in......
      Help out a widow ya'll.

      Rick Perry

      PS: the gentleman was a SPF...."Slobbering Pennsy Fan".....I've never
      seen so much *%$#@ Pennsy stuff in my life. Gonna have a heck of a
      sale at Atlanta RR show in August if we can get the tables. Sorry, not
      able to presale other stuff as per the lady's request.