HO news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2008
      ..... First of all there will be O scale news coming. Now for the HO news....... The Sonora Store
      and Stone & Frame Storefront kits are being packaged up right now in preparation for
      shipping this week. These kits will be kept in stock. A website update will follow soon.

      The next kit will be The Williams Store. This one is already underway and being cast. This is a
      great kit to learn how to "whitewash". The signs are also pre-weathered! In my
      experimentation I have found a new little trick for corr. roofing. Frank will be doing another
      version of this store to give two choices for the modeler. This kit will be formally announced
      very soon and will then be ready to order. Maybe a week away yet.

      The forth kit in the HO series will be from another Walker Evans photograph of 1936. This is
      another building I've wanted to do for quite some time. It will look right at home next to the
      Vicksburg Store. This will be a colorful one! Lots of signs and decals. You'll have to wait a bit
      before I announce it though.

      O scale news coming.....................

      Tom
    • MARC WITTEN
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2008
        Cant wait Tom,for the O scale news.