More good news.......

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      ........................... The Pepito's shipments continue. They should all go out today except for
      the foreign orders which will be later this week.

      The Storage Battery Locos are also packed and they will go out today!

      The ACS #4 and Steam Shovel parts are now being cast along with the resin for the Pickle
      Works. There are so many parts for the latter and so many numbers for the former that both
      will take quite a while yet to finish but they are being completed. Sure would like to move out
      all those Russian autos! They take up space I don't have. I don't know -- maybe I just need
      to work a little harder.....