Re: Update

    Message 1 of 78 , Mar 5, 2008
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Ted McCormack" <tcmccormack@...> wrote:

      > Tom - can you also give an update on ACS #4 and the steam shovel.
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Ted McCormack
      > Midlothian, VA

      Yes, these will be coming after the Pepito's and Pickle Works. They will be done together
      along with another project. Lastly will be the Cemetery.

      Tom
    • tom
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 26, 2012
        Just a quick update on current affairs. I am still trying to recover from a huge and unexpected expense for vehicle repair and I will return to shipping as soon as I can. I have not forgotten and am doing everything I can to try and catch up. That is a very difficult thing during the summer months as most people do everything else instead of sitting at home building and buying models.