Re: #104 ALF GIESE WAREHOUSE photos posted NEXT RE-ISSUE KIT

  • michael lynch
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2008
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "michael lynch" <mike350@...> >

      I AM ALMOST READY TO START PACKING THIS KIT FOR SHIPMENT...ANYBODY
      ELSE INTERESTED AS ONLY 20 KITS ARE BEING DONE ON THIS RE-ISSUE.
      PRICE AFTER THE INITIAL ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED, WILL BE RAISED.
      MADMIKE3434
      > Just posted 10 photos of the next re-issue kit, the YORKE #104 Alf
      > Giese warehouse, O scale, a mid 1850's structure in timbuctoo calif,
      > that was a pump and machinery supplier. Use it for virtually any
      shop you want it too be.
      > In the original instructions you could build the structure to sit
      on flat land with a raised wood deck in the front and a wood deck in
      the rear. Or you could slope the land on the sides from the front to
      the rear. Both ways are pictured. Only version i have not shown is to
      > build a porch type roof over the front doors as per the kits design.
      > I have added the metal shutters to the front doors, these come in
      the kit.
      WHATS IN THE KIT ?
      The kit will have the wood to build both front and rear decks.
      Front doors with shutters supplied.
      side windows supplied, with clear plastic.
      Roof card for the roof, plus all the wood parts
      builders in scale corregated iron roofing with one sheet of raised
      seam for the peak .
      original kits plans and instructions .
      My own colouring , painting and assembly tips
      Price for the kit will be $99.00 plus exact postage.
      I am taking names and email addresses of those who are interested in
      having one of these re-issues.