Pre-Publication Invitation

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2004
      The Industrial Railway Sketchbook, Volumn Two should be out
      next week. It includes more than 30 pages of scale drawings
      and text for narrow gauge railways. Drawings are reproduced in
      1/2" scale (Gn15) and 1/4" scale (On30-On3) in most cases for
      your convenience. If ordered this week before the info hits our
      web page, the complete price is $20. After publication, there will
      be a postage charge in addition. Check or PayPal gladly
      accepted to;
      Thomas A Yorke, PO Box 88927, Dunwoody, GA 30356

    • Rick Perry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2004
        Mista Tom,
        I dunn sent you payment fer the nu booklet inna yesterday's mail. It
        were closed up inna endvellope wid some udder stuff. Please be
        careful when opening the endvellope assa ol' Billy Bob might bite you.
        Rick Perry
        PS: You can explain this message to the group after you open my
        latest card.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2004
          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Perry"
          <railsend@m...> wrote:
          > Mista Tom,
          > I dunn sent you payment fer the nu booklet inna yesterday's
          mail. It
          > were closed up inna endvellope wid some udder stuff. Please
          be
          > careful when opening the endvellope assa ol' Billy Bob might
          bite you.
          > Rick Perry
          > PS: You can explain this message to the group after you open
          my
          > latest card.

          Why thankyee kindly sir. My wife will be doing a Post Office run on
          Saturday - so I have no idea of what's waitin'.