for sale

  • bill davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 1:15 PM
      Hi Guys.
      I'm in the precess of consolidating my interest so I'll going to be selling off a few books from my collection.
      To start with I'd like to off the following books.
      1) Railroads of Arizona vol 5 (Santa Fe to Phoenix) by David Myrick
      new it list for $65.00 but I'll take $50.00 for it + shipping
      This book cover short lines and mining roads in the Prescott area etc
      2) New Mexico's Railroads by David Myrick (soft bound - revised edition}
      $20.00 + shipping
      If someone wants both books I can discount shipping
      Thanks
      BILL DAVIS

    • bill davis
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2008
        Items for Sale
        KITS

        1) Peak to Peak – Ely-Thomas log car kit $20.00
        2) Dave Powell – Oil bunker kit (OB-3) $10.00

        BOOKS
        1) The Great Book of Trains $5.00
        2) The Great Railroads of North America $10.00
        3) The Railroad the Lighted Southern California by Hank Johnson $25.00
        4) A Tale of Two Cities and a train by Browne (signed & #) $35.00
        5) Slim Rails Thru the Sand by George Turner (library copy with letter
        from author inside book) $30.00
        6) The Crystal River Pictorial by McCoy and Collman
        (signed) $25.00
        7) Gilpin Gold Tram by Mal Ferrell (1970 edition) $30.00
        8) The Whistles Blow No More by Hank Johnson (1st edition) $40.00
        9) Thunder on the Mountain by Hank Johnson $40.00
        10) Hetch Hetch and Its Dam Railroad by Ted Wurm (1973 edition) $65.00
        11) El Dorado Narrow Gauge by Mal Ferrell $ 165.00
        12) Railroads of Arizona vol 3 by David Myrick $175.00
        13) Saginaw Timber Company by Finley Hayes (signed) $65.00

        These book are in good shape etc for some dust jacket damage on a few and a personal
        library stamp. For further information and any please contact me off list. I take paypal.
        Please add for shipping. Thanks!
        BILL DAVIS
        In Ourcansaw