Addition to website

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 5:51 AM
      That is as soon as Frank can get to it! I am going to try and add every month to the Gn15
      Grande Barbosa section to show progress (if any!). New items will also be previewed there
      such as the new Storage Battery Loco. Just a quick note for those who might have an interest
      in such things.

      Also let me say here that I have been slow or negligent altogether about Emails for the past
      week as I have had sort of a disagreement with my stomach. We are on much better terms
      now and there seems to be a truce in place. Just to be on the safe side, please wash your
      hands after reading this post.

      Tom
    • David Michailof
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 3:04 PM

        Regarding your announced end to O scale products...I was wondering if
        the steam shovels or log loaders were still going to be produced?

        Thanks,

        Dave

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2 7:06 AM
          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "David Michailof" <drmsparks@...> wrote:

          > Tom,
          >
          > Regarding your announced end to O scale products...I was wondering if
          > the steam shovels or log loaders were still going to be produced?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Dave

          Dave,
          I will finish all kits in 1/4" scale that I currently owe such as Pepito's #1 and 2, Steam
          Shovel, Cemeteries, Bar/Mission and so on. No new kits or new additions to Pepito's or
          Frijole Flats for some time. I will still do some eventually but I cannot count on big sales so
          will not "bank" on them. I will be working to finish those kits promised in O but for now
          the new items will be in HO. Hopefully that clears up an misunderstanding.

          Thanks,