New Website Articles and Photos

  • Larry R
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      Fellow Modelers,

      I've added the following items to my website:

      Photos of Jr. Yamachi's Mount Cedar Mine diorama and Electric Mining
      Locomotive. These are in the Gallery.

      Photos of four interesting prototype structures sent to me by Pete Hess
      and Colin Claxon. These can be found under 'Prototype Structures to
      Model' in the Gallery.

      David Axup's article on bashing Graham Farrish 4 wheel wagons into On30
      rolling stock. This can be found in the Library under 'On30 Articles'.

      The website is at:

      http://on30center.com/

      Many thanks to the above modelers for sharing these photos and articles
      with us.

      Please pardon the cross posting.

      Enjoy!
      Larry
      --
      Larry Rickert
      Brooklyn, USA

      On30 Model Railroading Resource Center
      http://on30center.com

      "Never miss a good chance to shut up."
      - Will Rogers
    • Terry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
        Thanks for sharing those pictures!
        That little electric mining loco is a great pic!

        Terry
        N.Idaho