#104 ALF GIESE WAREHOUSE photos posted NEXT RE-ISSUE KIT

  • michael lynch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2008
      Just posted 10 photos of the next re-issue kit, the YORKE #104 alf
      giese warehouse, a mid 1850's structure in timbuctoo calif, that was
      a pump and machinery supplier.

      In the original instructions you could build the structure to sit on
      flat land with a raised wood deck in the front and a wood deck in the
      rear. Or you could slope the land on the sides from the front to the
      rear. Both ways are pictured. Only version i have not shown is to
      build a porch type roof over the front doors as per the kits design.
      I have added the metal shutters to the front doors, these come in the
      kit.
      WHATS IN THE KIT ?
      The kit will have the wood to build both front and rear decks.
      Front doors with shutters supplied.
      side windows supplied, with clear plastic.
      Roof card for the roof, plus all the wood parts
      builders in scale corregated iron roofing with one sheet of raised
      seam for the peak .
      original plans and instructions .
      My colouring , painting and assembly tips

      Price for the kit will be $99.00 plus exact postage.
      I am taking names and email addresses of those who are interested in
      having one of these re-issues.

      Want one..be on the list..send email too......... mike350 at rogers
      dot com

      madmike3434
    • michael lynch
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 30, 2008
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "michael lynch" <mike350@...>
        wrote:

        >> If you want to see the set of 10 pictures FULL SCREEN SIZE
        > send email too......... mike350 at rogers dot com
        > madmike3434
      • michael lynch
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 30, 2008
          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "michael lynch" <mike350@...> wrote:

          Forgot to list the scale..........O scale and also the footprint of the
          structure.........
          5 1/4" across the front,
          10 1/2" long includes the front and rear decks.

          mike
        • michael lynch
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 9, 2008
            wrote:

            Just posted 10 photos of the next re-issue kit, the YORKE #104 Alf
            Giese warehouse, O scale, a mid 1850's structure in timbuctoo calif,
            that was a pump and machinery supplier. Use it for virtually any shop
            you want it too be.

            In the original instructions you could build the structure to sit on
            flat land with a raised wood deck in the front and a wood deck in the
            rear. Or you could slope the land on the sides from the front to the
            rear. Both ways are pictured. Only version i have not shown is to
            build a porch type roof over the front doors as per the kits design.
            I have added the metal shutters to the front doors, these come in the
            kit.

            > WHATS IN THE KIT ?
            > The kit will have the wood to build both front and rear decks.
            > Front doors with shutters supplied.
            > side windows supplied, with clear plastic.
            > Roof card for the roof, plus all the wood parts
            > builders in scale corregated iron roofing with one sheet of raised
            > seam for the peak .
            > original kits plans and instructions .
            > My own colouring , painting and assembly tips

            Price for the kit will be $99.00 plus exact postage.
            I am taking names and email addresses of those who are interested in
            having one of these re-issues.

            > Want one..be on the list..send email too.........
            mike350 at rogers dot com

            > madmike3434
          • michael lynch
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 14, 2008
              wrote:

              > Just posted 10 photos of the next re-issue kit, the YORKE #104 Alf
              > Giese warehouse, O scale, a mid 1850's structure in timbuctoo
              calif, that was a pump and machinery supplier. Use it for virtually
              any shop you want it too be. Footprint is 5 1/4" across the front x
              10 1/2 along the side.......scale is O scale

              > In the original instructions you could build the structure to sit
              on flat land with a raised wood deck in the front and a wood deck in
              the rear. Or you could slope the land on the sides from the front to
              the rear. Both ways are pictured. Only version i have not shown is to
              > build a porch type roof over the front doors as per the kits design.
              > I have added the metal shutters to the front doors, these come in
              the kit.
              > > WHATS IN THE KIT ?
              > > The kit will have the wood to build both front and rear decks.
              > > Front doors with shutters supplied.
              > > side windows supplied, with clear plastic.
              > > Roof card for the roof, plus all the wood parts
              > > builders in scale corregated iron roofing with one sheet of
              raised seam for the peak .
              > > original kits plans and instructions .
              > > My own colouring , painting and assembly tips
              >
              > Price for the kit will be $99.00 plus exact postage.
              > I am taking names and email addresses of those who are interested
              in having one of these re-issues.

              > > Want one..be on the list..send email too.........
              > mike350 at rogers dot com
              > >
              > > madmike3434

            • michael lynch
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 29, 2008
                --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "michael lynch" <mike350@...> >

                I AM ALMOST READY TO START PACKING THIS KIT FOR SHIPMENT...ANYBODY
                ELSE INTERESTED AS ONLY 20 KITS ARE BEING DONE ON THIS RE-ISSUE.
                PRICE AFTER THE INITIAL ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED, WILL BE RAISED.
                MADMIKE3434