Re: A Materials Source For Fantastic Trees!

  • Joe Melhorn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
      >Hey Kevin,

      Good find. Any idea about how many armatures (trees) could be made
      from a 10 lb bundle? I need to make upwards of 120 HO scale trees and
      was wondering how much to order.I have looked at James' tree making
      methods in the past, but wasn't ready to build trees at the time.

      Thanks,

      Joe Melhorn
      Orangevale, CA (Near Sacramento)

      >I screwed that post up royally. The source for the broom straw is
      ><http://tinyurl. <http://tinyurl.com/2dj7mu> com/2dj7mu>
      >

      >Kevin

    • Kevin Goodrich
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
        -----------------------
        Panda Antivirus 2007 has detected that this email could be spoofed

        Take maximum precautions, as spoofed emails could be the sign of a fraud
        attempt.

        Not really sure Joe. No idea how many per bundle. I have one on order and
        once it arrives, I'll have a better estimate. Also need to be sure that the
        branches are the right ones.

        Kevin

        Kevin Goodrich

        Figures 'n Bits.com

        http://www.figuresnbits.com/

        The Place for 1/43 and 1/48 O Scale Figures and Details

        _____