Details in CC Crow Wolf Creek Saloon

  • flakfan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      I have one of those Wolf Creek Saloon kits and have not built it yet.
      The thing I noticed as I went through the parts was the Television.
      Maybe some of you model the more modern era, but I am mostly a steam
      era modeler. I have to remember what was usually in bars, hotels,
      homes, offices, stores, etc. back in the steam era or for that matter
      in the backwoods of timber country. When it comes to stuff like
      Televisions, even pay phones and all the styles of things that we tend
      to forget some of those items weren't around fifty or so years ago,
      heck I barely was.