Re: [Yorke_Kits] Re: a heads up on O scale corrogated roofing

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 8, 2004
      Don,

      Nash and Greenberg are no longer a team, but Greenberg is back in the hobby
      working with large scale items. We can expect to see some of his articles
      soon.

      Darryl Huffman
      Anchorage, Alaska

      Check out my web page at www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/photo5.html for photos
      of models of old buildings placed in a realistic setting.