Re: a heads up on O scale corrogated roofing

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 8, 2004
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Kanewske"
      <kanewske@v...> wrote:
      > Joel--
      > I'm an O scaler too and the "Doubting Thomas" in me was
      wondering if the eye
      > is fooled by the lack of depth to the corrugations--what say
      you? Of the
      > stuff you bought, what's your favorite? On the web, it's hard to
      tell much
      > about the tarpaper--is it sort of a wheathered black (ala
      Greenberg & Nash)?
      > In strips?
      > thanks, Craig Kanewske

      Craig,
      I saw the stuff at the last Narrow Gauge convention - and it is
      simply fantastic! Looks great. And, if it's a few feet away in a
      scene - you will really NEVER know!

    • Darryl Huffman
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 8, 2004
        Don,

        Nash and Greenberg are no longer a team, but Greenberg is back in the hobby
        working with large scale items. We can expect to see some of his articles
        soon.

        Darryl Huffman
        Anchorage, Alaska

        Check out my web page at www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/photo5.html for photos
        of models of old buildings placed in a realistic setting.