Re: This week's update

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 8, 2007
      James:
      Last fall, I sold an HO Scale Rubbles Depot since I've gone to the
      darkside; On30. This kit sold for about $175.00 and I was amazed.
      The good news, it helped to finance O Scale purchases.

      Good luck in your search.

      Dennis Stanczak
      Mukwonago, WI

      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "james bunch" <jandsbunch@...>

      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 22, 2007
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "de la Torre" <HONthirty@...> wrote:

        > James: Did you find your depot? Keith for Juan
        >
        > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "james bunch" <jandsbunch@> wrote:
        > > Any Chance of finding a Rubbles Depot in HO scale.
        > > looks awesome but I model in HO. Sorry I am builder not collector.

        I think I can cast up a small number of Rubbles in HO if they are wanted. BUT... they will have
        to have solid towers as I jettisoned the huge plaster surrounds for the towers because of
        weight!

        Tom
      • Joel Brumm
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 22, 2007
          Guys,
          Anyone need an On30 0-4-0 Davenport chassis for Tom's conversion kit - I've got one (whole loco, actually) new for $30 plus $6 shipping. It's a surplus yellow/undec loco, new in box. Please contact me offlist if interested.
          Thanks,
          Joel Brumm
          nglogger @ yahoo.com