Update

    Message 1 of 78 , Dec 8, 2007
      Just thought I would mention that Bob is doing great! He has the first two runs of the bar
      done! I'm sure glad he just recently retired. This makes me feel much better and see we will
      get it caught up by summer. Just thought enquiring minds would want to know.

      Tom
    • tom
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 26, 2012
        Just a quick update on current affairs. I am still trying to recover from a huge and unexpected expense for vehicle repair and I will return to shipping as soon as I can. I have not forgotten and am doing everything I can to try and catch up. That is a very difficult thing during the summer months as most people do everything else instead of sitting at home building and buying models.