Tom keep your spirits up!

  • gearhead3ft
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hi Tom, and everyone else here, please guys enough with the bashing
      here, give the guy a chance to get up off the mat for a while!This
      forum should be about modeling Yorke kits!!!
      I have been waiting a couple years for my Poolhall just like everyone
      else but now I'm just excited about it coming soon. So we had to
      wait..all things good are worth waiting for.
      I have always found Tom to answer my mails and to be honest and so I
      never worry about losing deposits or payments. Sure he misplaced a few
      things but so what he makes good on it.
      None of us is impervious to bad things happening and change in our
      lives, Tom suffered some setbacks as we all have at times. I joined
      this forum some time ago because I like to get helpful suggestions and
      modeling information about his kits, not to see the man continually
      put down here. He is a great model maker and has contributed some
      great structures to the hobby and I for one can't wait to see the
      great stuff Tom will design in the future. In O scale of course (ok he
      can make some HO too) just kidding.........Hope by some chance you can
      make it to the NGC in Portland Tom it would be a pleasure and honor to
      meet you. Jerry Martin