Re: [Yorke_Kits] Polling the group = more sales?
- kevin44sivils70816 <ksivils@...> wrote:(edited) Tom,
I would venture a few guesses here as I am no marketing expert.
1) It would seem that everyone is in agreement that your stuff is great.
2) For some of us the backorder/wait time is an issue.
3) Economics seems to be an issue.
4) Because economics is an issue, the kits have to fit what we
want/need for our miniature empires.
Perhaps it would be worth a little time on your part to survey what
your customers/potential customers want and then market to those wants.
I want railroad related structures that fit a narrow gauge road in Maine. The flat was GREAT, was fun to build. Most of your other cars are to short for me.
Your SouthWest buildings don't work well either.
I have found out that there is NO 'overtime' in retirement.
Bob Peterson -- modeling Maine in Michigan.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]