Re: [Yorke_Kits] Polling the group = more sales?

  • Robert Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
      kevin44sivils70816 <ksivils@...> wrote:(edited) Tom,

      I would venture a few guesses here as I am no marketing expert.

      1) It would seem that everyone is in agreement that your stuff is great.
      2) For some of us the backorder/wait time is an issue.
      3) Economics seems to be an issue.
      4) Because economics is an issue, the kits have to fit what we
      want/need for our miniature empires.

      Perhaps it would be worth a little time on your part to survey what
      your customers/potential customers want and then market to those wants.
      (new)
      I want railroad related structures that fit a narrow gauge road in Maine. The flat was GREAT, was fun to build. Most of your other cars are to short for me.
      Your SouthWest buildings don't work well either.
      I have found out that there is NO 'overtime' in retirement.

      Bob Peterson -- modeling Maine in Michigan.