Teakettle

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2007
      ................... The first ten kits will be packed up this weekend. They will be ready to go when
      the ABS tubing arrives from Plastruct sometime next week. The next batch will be available (I
      hope) in about two weeks - assuming I take delivery of the next ten sets of castings. Price is
      $55 with shipping of $5 U.S. and $8 foreign. PayPal is fine, just make reference to the item.

      Tom
    • pablobecks@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 3, 2007
        I would like to order one of the On30 teakettle. Paul Beckstrom, 9400 Fox Glen Way, Elk Grove CA 95758. Please send me the PayPal Order Form

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 9, 2007
          .......................... The first units of the Teakettle loco have all been sold. There will be another
          run as soon as I can pack, but that will not be for numerous weeks. Eventually!

          A truck-load of Pool Halls left yesterday.

          Tom
        • Rick Perry
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 10, 2007
            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

            > .......................... The first units of the Teakettle loco
            have all been sold. There will be another
            > run as soon as I can pack, but that will not be for numerous
            weeks. Eventually!

            > Tom

            Ya'll,
            Today, Don Coker and I spent part of the day with Tom. A great time
            was had and seeing those two artists interacting was fun.
            Now, those of you who are on the lists for the first issue of the
            Teakettle are in for a treat. Tom brought along the proto of this
            cutie and it is nice to say the least!!!! The castings I saw were
            first rate and the critter is well thought out. Now just get your
            davenport donor mechanism ready so you can get started as soon as
            kit is in your hot hands.
            Me? Traveled the Atlanta train show 2-3 times and found no davenport
            to buy. Heck, only On30 I found was three overpriced($200.00) shays.
            I did score the new Hawaiian Vol 4 book and a book on Cuban sugar
            photos.
            Rick Perry
          • MARC WITTEN
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 11, 2007
              Hi Tom,

              can i put my name against one of the teakettle's that will be done on the second run,guess i should of been a bit quicker on the first run,it seems to have been popular.

              let me know the outcome,

              many thanks

              regards Marc

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 11, 2007
                --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, MARC WITTEN <Marc.Witten@...> wrote:

                > Hi Tom,
                >
                > can i put my name against one of the teakettle's that will be done on the second run,guess
                i should of been a bit quicker on the first run,it seems to have been popular.

                > let me know the outcome,
                >
                > many thanks
                >
                > regards Marc

                Marc,
                I will put you down for the next batch.

                Tom
              • regbarron
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 12, 2007
                  Tom.

                  Please put Reg Barron down for one Teakettle on the next batch. I
                  didn't realize they would sell out so fast.

                  thanks,

                  Reg Barron

                • ballen@kelty.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 12, 2007
                    Tom, please add my name to the list for the next batch of Teakettle's.

                    Thanks,

                    Buzz Allen
                    Kelty
                    6235 Lookout Rd
                    Boulder, CO 80301
                    303/262-3331
                    ballen@...

                  • MARC WITTEN
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 12, 2007
                      Hi Tom,

                      Many thanks,cant wait.

                      On another point as you know i did one of your On30 conversions the mixed train caboose,have decided to put an interior in,but having problem trying to find what sort of colour would be inside the two parts of the caboose,can you help in anyway,

                      regards Marc

                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 12, 2007
                        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, MARC WITTEN <Marc.Witten@...> wrote:

                        > Hi Tom,
                        >
                        > Many thanks,cant wait.
                        >
                        > On another point as you know i did one of your On30 conversions the mixed train
                        caboose,have decided to put an interior in,but having problem trying to find what sort of
                        colour would be inside the two parts of the caboose,can you help in anyway,

                        > regards Marc

                        Marc,
                        Most caboose and work car interiors I have seen in the south were gray. Not very exciting,
                        but prototypical.