RE: [Yorke_Kits] Shingles and such.

  • John Stokes
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007
      In addition, two other fine O scale shingle products: Wild West models at www.wildwestmodels.com laser cut wood, really nice, No-paint. 5 stains with two types of weathering, so 10 different colors total. and Raggs to Riches at www.raggstoriches.biz. This one is peel and stick textured paper. John Stokes
      Bellevue, WA

      To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.comFrom: john_vivian@...: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:21:14 -0700Subject: [Yorke_Kits] Shingles and such.

      Hi Guys:Just a quickie...Don't forget the Fine productproduced by Paper Creek Model Works.Great shingles and corrugated I think you need totouch to see if it has texture.Worth a shot, I like it and it's not too expensive.Still waiting for more HO.Best to all, John V.__________________________________________________________Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC