Darryl

  • staton55
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hope your feeling better after you caught what ever it was from your
      Older brother Tom Yorke.LOLOL Tom
    • Darryl Huffman
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007

        I got over it pretty easier but my "younger brother" Tom Yorke took much
        longer.

        Hope Tom doesn't take offense at the comparison. Too bad Wilfred Brimley is
        not a model railroader or we could be triplets.

        Darryl Huffman
        12020 Old Seward Highway
        Anchorage, Alaska 99515

        Ready to paint your backdrop? Our DVDs will help:

        http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/photo5.html