For Sale: HO-scale Feed Store (No. 139)

  • RichBeau
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 28, 2007
      I've decided to get away from modular railroading it's just gotten to
      be too much moving stuff around. So I'm going to create a small
      layout. My new layout area is a small L-shaped area 8'x11'x ~18"-30"
      deep.

      I decided that it will have only scratch-built structures on it. That
      way it will take a long time to build and I'll get the most enjoyment
      out of my favorite part of the hobby -- building structures. I'm
      going to fund the layout by using the proceeds from my kits. No, I
      don't have that many but enough.

      I have one kit that I thought I'd give someone on this list first
      crack at otherwise I'll just auction it off. It's a very hard-to-
      come-by HO-scale Feed Store (No. 139). I think there were only about
      75 of these made sometime in 1985.

      I don't want a lot for this kit, $100 plus whatever the cost is to
      ship the kit to you. I'm sure with the right eBay marketing you could
      sell it for more but I'd really rather see it go to someone who would
      build it.

      -- Rich Beaubien
    • RichBeau
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 28, 2007
        Oops! I put the wrong Price in...
        I'd like to get $40

        --Rich
      • hvig
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 29, 2007
          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "RichBeau" <RichBeau@...> wrote:

          > Oops! I put the wrong Price in...
          > I'd like to get $40
          >
          > --Rich

          Rich, could you post a picture, perhaps from the instructions, or a link?
        • michael lynch
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 29, 2007
            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "hvig" <harry.vig@...> wrote:

            > Rich, could you post a picture, perhaps from the instructions, or a
            link?

            I have pictures of the #139 in my computers files and also the feed
            store annex kit that was right after it #140.
            Send me an email and will forward too you. The is also or was also a
            built up one on ebay this past week. Check under completed auctions.

            madmike3434
          • RichBeau
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 29, 2007
              Harry

              In the files area there's a list with photos under yorke_list.html

              --Rich
            • RichBeau
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 29, 2007
                This kit has been sold.

                -- Rich Beaubien
              • hvig
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 30, 2007
                  --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "RichBeau" <RichBeau@...> wrote:

                  > Harry
                  >
                  > In the files area there's a list with photos under yorke_list.html
                  >
                  > --Rich

                  Thanks. At least I'll know for next time.

                  I looked in the photo section and didn't see it. 8(
                • michael lynch
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 30, 2007
                    --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "hvig" <harry.vig@...> wrote:

                    > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "RichBeau" <RichBeau@> wrote:
                    > > Harry
                    > > In the files area there's a list with photos under yorke_list.html
                    > > --Rich
                    > >
                    > Thanks. At least I'll know for next time.
                    >
                    > I looked in the photo section and didn't see it.
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

                    Its in the FILES section under 'kit list', see near bottom of
                    list...feed store.....madmike3434