Gazette complete set for sale (bound volumes)

  • Clark Womack
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2007
      Gazette complete set for sale (bound volumes)

      I am offering a complete set of Narrow Gauge and Shortline Gazettes
      for sale.
      Volumes 1 through 28 have been professionally bound in green buckram
      with gold lettering on the spine.
      This is true quality bookbinding
      The volumes were bound by "Henry Nuss, Bookbinder" in Dallas, Texas.
      Mr. Nuss was the premier bookbinder in Texas for many years until his
      death in 2003.
      Many government offices in Texas had their documents bound by this
      firm because of the quality work.

      Volumes not bound:
      Vol. 29 - 2003 - complete
      Vol. 30 - 2004 - INCOMPLETE - The March/April issue is missing.
      Vol. 31 - 2005 - complete
      Vol. 32 - 2006 - complete
      Vol. 33 - 2007 - Mar/Apr & May/June - That's when my subscription ran
      out.

      If you want see what the binding is like go to the photo section and
      find "Clark's NG&SL Gazette photos". You will see photos of Volume 1
      and Volume 28.

      If you would like to bid on the set please do so
      at "clarkwomack@..."
    • Clark Womack
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2007
        Gazette complete set for sale (bound volumes)

        I forgot to say that S&H & insurance will be extra. Estimated at
        approximately $125 - $150. They are heavy!
        I have a firm that will pack them and ship them so they will arrive
        safely.

        Clark