Air Compressor

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      Clark,
      Here is the copy for a new item for the Hn15 section.

      Portable Air Compressor
      This powerful compressor can be mounted on flanged wheels
      as shown, steel wheels, rubber tires or a truck or rail car bed.
      This kit includes NWSL wheels for 15" gauge. Used in mining,
      quarrying and tool operation for many jobs. A most versatile
      machine.

      You will need to aquire a 1/24 scale Harley-Davidson motorcycle
      to complete this model. Many toy stores carry these models by
      Maisto. We have a limited supply of these for you.

      The photo shows our study/pilot model. Production units will
      differ slightly

      Portable Air Compressor.......................$49.95
      Harley-Davidson Motorcycle (with above order).....$4.00

      I will shoot photos tomorrow and get them to Frank.

      Thanks,
      Tom
    • Jim Vail
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        Tom -

        Did I miss the shipping of your leaning building from the Walker Evans
        photo? I see in the new RMC that its available in HO and I'm ready to
        send money. I also still want a pair of your stone bridge footings if
        you have had time to dig out the molds. Let me know where we're at in
        all this.

        Thanks,

        Jim Vail