Re: Argent kit

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "kevin44sivils70816"
      <ksivils@h...> wrote:
      > Tom,
      >
      > Are you making any progress on the kit to convert the BLI C-16
      or a
      > Bachmann 2-6-0 to an "Argentlike" woods locomotive?
      >
      > Just curious.

      Kevin,
      Glad you asked that. I have decided not to go ahead with that
      project at this time because I do not think there is enough
      interest in it. Sorry to be the messenger of bad news. Seems
      strange to me, but those E/T house cars did very poorly - the
      ones that fit the Bachmann logging flats. I don't think it has to do
      with little interest in logging. I think too many things are available
      to the On30 crowd right now. I intend to concentrate on Hn15
      and HO items for now, after the #107 and Cemetery are out the
      door. Speaking of which -- where are my Grandt doors and
      windows? They still have not arrived.