Re: [Yorke_Kits] Book of Drawings

  • Fred Mobley
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 13, 2007
      I vote for the loose leaf format and mailed not downloaded.

      Fred

      On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:40:35 -0000 "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@...>
      writes:
      > ........................... Is a book of loose leaf sheets agreeable?
      > This would make things a lot
      > easier and be able to have additions done very easily. I could also
      > make small sections
      > available at a time, thus getting drawings out there as time permits
      > instead of waiting until I
      > have enough for a volume. That may take well over a year or so to
      > compile. Just a thought.
      > The prices for a few individual sheets as they are done would be
      > minimal except for post of
      > course, but if mailed first class not that expensive. Priority would
      > be a killer! Any coments????

      > http://www.thomasayorke.com/
      >
      > Remember, additional Yorke_Kits photos and files can now be found
      > at:

    • MARC WITTEN
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 13, 2007
        Hi Tom
        i Think the idea of lose leaf is ideal,then you can do as much or as little as your precious time dictates,i presume they will be in a similar format to your Industrial Books,which are excellant awaiting the arrival of the new one as we speak.

        regards Marc Witten

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 13, 2007
          This is a great idea! A couple pages per project each in their own envelope
          just like Mic's stuff. You might even go so far as construction
          suggestions, etc. I think these would sell like hotcakes. I love your
          actual models but I can stare at your drawings forever. Mic's stuff jumps
          off the sales tables. Yours would as well. Keep all in stock and they
          would sell and sell.

          I like the loose leaf approach. Online file is a bit iffy. Lends itself to
          abuse.

          Kevin

          Kevin Goodrich

          Figures 'n Bits.com

          http://www.figuresnbits.com/

          The Place for 1/43 and 1/48 O Scale Figures and Details

          _____

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 13, 2007
            ---

            Tom you can count me in on the loose leaf drawings, Tom Staton Pres.
            CEO & mostly Jaitor >>>> Narragansett RR. See you in Maine in July.
            In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

            > ........................... Is a book of loose leaf sheets
            agreeable? This would make things a lot
            > easier and be able to have additions done very easily. I could
            also make small sections
            > available at a time, thus getting drawings out there as time
            permits instead of waiting until I
            > have enough for a volume. That may take well over a year or so to
            compile. Just a thought.
            > The prices for a few individual sheets as they are done would be
            minimal except for post of
            > course, but if mailed first class not that expensive. Priority
            would be a killer! Any coments????

            > Tom

          • DaveS.
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 18, 2007
              Dumb Question of the day!

              How do we pay for the loose page Book of Drawings. do we just use
              your address at Paypal? How much again? Thanks, Dave S.
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 18, 2007
                --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "DaveS." <dsheber@...> wrote:

                > Dumb Question of the day!
                >
                > How do we pay for the loose page Book of Drawings. do we just use
                > your address at Paypal? How much again? Thanks, Dave S.

                Not a dumb question at all Dave. The item will be up on the website and ready to order from
                there or you can use my address and make a note as to what it is for -
                tomyorke@.... They are $10 each plus post of either $2 by slow mail or $5.00 by
                Priority. Foreign I will have to check on as the postage has gone up tremendously.