Don Winter's Narrow Gauge Digest on EBay

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 1:33 PM
      I have listed a curiousity on EBay:

      Back in 1981, Don Winter started a large scale magazine called The
      1:22.5 Digest which soon became The Narrow Gauge Digest which soon
      stopped publication completely.

      What makes it interesting for us is that Tom Yorke was one of the
      regular contributors.

      This is a complete set, all 11 issues, of the magazine. Don't buy this
      for helpful modeling information as it is all very dated. And there
      wasn't very much in it to begin with. But it had promise. Just buy it
      to own a bit of model railroading history.

      This tiny collection is about 1 inch tall. Opening bid is $5.

      search for don winter narrow gauge to find it on EBay.