CLEARANCE SALE OF YORKE RE-ISSUE KIT SONORA STORE #120

  • michael lynch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
      I AM CLEARING OUT THE REMAINING KITS OF THE YORKE STORE #120 RE-ISSUE .
      SEE PICTURES IN THE PHOTOS SECTION UNDER SONORA STORE.

      PRICE IS $99.50 PLUS ''EXACT POSTAGE''...ESTIMATED AT $10--20 TOPS TO
      THE USA.

      PAYPAL.....BANK MONEY ORDERS, POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ACCEPTED.
      CAN BE ORDERED DIRECT mike350 at rogers dot com

      or its listed on ebay in the yorke listing under toys and hobbies main
      header.

      MADMIKE3434
    • michael lynch
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2007