Re: [Yorke_Kits] Back home again

  • Jerry T
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2007
      Tom, I've been away from your website for awhile, I had no idea you wife was ill; as far as my bordello kit is concerned , take all the time you need. I feel fortunate having the opportunity to acquire any master piece you create, your a true artist. I hope your wife is well. Jerry Tufano Original Message ----
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13, 2007
        Tom,What about sketchbook number 5??

        CraigP

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13, 2007
          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Jerry T <topper788@...> wrote:

          > Tom, I've been away from your website for awhile, I had no idea you wife was ill; as far as
          my bordello kit is concerned , take all the time you need. I feel fortunate having the
          opportunity to acquire any master piece you create, your a true artist. I hope your wife is
          well. Jerry Tufano Original Message ----

          Jerry,
          No, Iris is fine and so am I thus far. Knock on wood. Our last misadventure was a year ago.
          Her foot still is not 100%, but we are both doing fine. The family business was not health
          related, just time consuming, but now I'm back and starting up work again. I will announce
          some stuff soon and do an update late in the week probably.

          Thanks for your concern,
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 13, 2007
            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Palmer" <craigjp@...> wrote:

            > Tom,What about sketchbook number 5??
            >
            > CraigP

            Craig,
            The #5's are printed and ready for me to stuff into envelopes.

            Tom
          • Craig Palmer
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 13, 2007
              Thanks I will start bugging the mailman!!!

              CraigP
              The #5's are printed and ready for me to stuff into envelopes.