Back home again

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2007
      I've just returned from a long weekend of family business where at least I had some time to
      think about things. I am still going over some posibilities and figuring a plan of action but I
      will make an announcement soon as to where I am in the grand scheme of things and what
      my plans are. Now I must catch up on probably 100 emails and get casting.

      Tom
    • Jerry T

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13, 2007
          Tom,What about sketchbook number 5??

          CraigP

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 13, 2007
            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Jerry T <topper788@...> wrote:

            > Tom, I've been away from your website for awhile, I had no idea you wife was ill; as far as
            my bordello kit is concerned , take all the time you need. I feel fortunate having the
            opportunity to acquire any master piece you create, your a true artist. I hope your wife is
            well. Jerry Tufano Original Message ----

            Jerry,
            No, Iris is fine and so am I thus far. Knock on wood. Our last misadventure was a year ago.
            Her foot still is not 100%, but we are both doing fine. The family business was not health
            related, just time consuming, but now I'm back and starting up work again. I will announce
            some stuff soon and do an update late in the week probably.

            Thanks for your concern,
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 13, 2007
              --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Palmer" <craigjp@...> wrote:

              > Tom,What about sketchbook number 5??
              >
              > CraigP

              Craig,
              The #5's are printed and ready for me to stuff into envelopes.

              Tom
            • Craig Palmer
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 13, 2007
                Thanks I will start bugging the mailman!!!

                CraigP
                The #5's are printed and ready for me to stuff into envelopes.