Stock Car kits...............

    Message 1 of 6 , May 29 3:49 PM
      ................................. yes, stock car kits! Patterns were done two years ago! Might as well
      have some cast some up. The cars are 18 footers and are all resin with wonderful cast in
      wood grain. I will post some photos in a couple of days. These are really nice kits! I will have
      a bunch run until the one set of moulds goes. That's maybe 20 kits or so because of the
      wood grain surfaces. I will offer these on a first come, first served basis. I'll have more run
      later, but for now it will have to be about 20 until I can make another set of moulds and that
      may be a while. The price on these cars will be $50 each plus shipping, less trucks (Kadee
      HO archbars work perfectly!) and Kadees fit. I'll shoot some photos maybe tomorrow and
      post. Orders for more than one car will be shipped at the same cost as for single orders. $5
      U.S. and $8 foreign.

      While the moulds last..............please check with a email before sending check or PayPal to;
      tomyorke@...

    • steve seigel
      Message 2 of 6 , May 29 4:57 PM
        Hi Tom:
        Please reserve for me one the new stock car kits. Let me know when you want payment.
        Steve Seigel
        steve_on30@...
        PS-Any news on the shipment for my prior order?

        tomyorke@bellsouth. net

        ____________________________________________________________________________________Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 31 7:04 AM
          I am having these cast now. There are a few "slots" left. This is a kit with delicate parts to it
          so it looks really scale. The sides are made up of framing and two slat pieces to which you
          add the fascia boards and tack boards. My pilot model (to be posted this morning) uses
          Bachmann trucks. Some will prefer Kadee HO trucks for a lower look.

        • Les
          Message 4 of 6 , May 31 1:38 PM
            Tom
            I am interested in Stockcar...put me down for 2 if you still have
            slots. Sent earlier mail off list..

            Les

            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

            > I am having these cast now. There are a few "slots" left. This is a
            kit with delicate parts to it
            > so it looks really scale. The sides are made up of framing and two
            slat pieces to which you
            > add the fascia boards and tack boards. My pilot model (to be posted
            this morning) uses
            > Bachmann trucks. Some will prefer Kadee HO trucks for a lower look.
            >

            > Cheers,
            > Tom

          • Terry
            Message 5 of 6 , May 31 2:42 PM
              Tom, I thought we had seen the last of the Homies....

              Terry
              Message 6 of 6 , May 31 4:44 PM
                --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <mmrf@...> wrote:

                > Tom, I thought we had seen the last of the Homies....
                >
                > Terry

                Oh no Terry! Pepe is the driver. He is very proud of his charge. And, he's 6' tall.