Industrial Railway Sketchbook #5

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      I've been collecting drawings for about a year now and will be putting the finishing touches
      on Vol. #5 very soon. it will feature projects for On30. Quite a few small diesel plans, rolling
      stock and a few simple conversions for Bachmann cars. Some of the diesels are of the larger
      variety and use The Bachmann On30 Street Car motor block or the Athearn SW unit. There is
      a great little inspection car for your company president to ride in while surveying his
      properties by rail and a winch made from an old auto too. Get on the list now via email to me
      at tomyorke@....

      Stay tuned....
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2007
        I will be starting to ship these books in late May. The website will have full particulars up next
        week. They will be $20 plus shipping of $5 or $8 foreign. 16 special projects for the On30
        modeler. Of course the drawings can be used in other scales, just not the same donor
        equipment.