Re: National Motor Car kits

  • Keith Wiseman
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2007
      Hello Dave and All,

      I have not yet added the National Motor info to our web site, but have been routinely listing them on ebay and they will be on our web site in a few weeks.
      We cast them now in a much stronger metal than before so there is no need for brass replacement axles that the early cerro cast versions required.

      There are 14 different versions available in the line.

      Also feel free to call us or e-mail with any questions. Will be happy to answer.

      Thanks
      Keith Wiseman
      Wiseman Model Services Inc.
      627 Cedar Lake