Hues for "night lighting"

  • The Rev. Dr. Edward J. Mikel, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 5:34 PM
      Running a "fast clock" on my (proposed) free-lance midwestern 1/4" fine-scale interurban
      layout is no problem. Powerline controls for lighting (commonly called "X-10") make control
      of lighting via computer a snap. If it works in our house, why not for lights in the layout
      room?

      So, it should be easy to cycle thru "dayline" and "night" = blue light.

      Night lighting would make (lit) interiors all the more visable.

      BUT ... should the hues one uses be modified for both "day" and "night" lighting. How?

      Thanks in advance,

      ed mikel