Re: [Yorke_Kits] Re: S Scale Kit

  • Edward Mikel
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28 5:50 PM
      My wife, Sandra, wrote Tom off list a while back. He is a **real**
      smooth talker with the chicks, let me tell you.

      My wife was sooooo happy with his promises. ;-) She cannot
      understand "all of the manic behavior on that list" over orders.
      Yup, that's what she told me, scouts' honor! Tom, she just
      lovvvvvvved your emails ;-). Oooooooohh! As a matter of fact,
      after the yada yada yada ;-) about the cemetary, she ordered **more**
      stuff for me AND paid more money! ;-) Ooooooohhh Tom ... the
      chicks just do not have a chance with you, ooooooooohhh you Tom!

      So, if you have a problem with an order, just have your wife (or girl
      friend)(or both) e-mail Tom. ;-) Hell, write the email yourself
      and sign some chick's name.

      ed mikel

      On Feb 28, 2007, at 3:23 PM, Tom Yorke wrote:

      > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Linda Muhlbradt <lmuhlbradt@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello Tom,
      > > I am again e-mailing you to ask when the bordello that Albert
      > Hogarth ordered will be
      > sent to him in Coquitlam Bc Canada. Would it be possible to get an
      > estimated time when you
      > will be sending them out. I did read the message as below but I
      > just wanted to make sure
      > that Albert wasn't missed. Thank you in advance.
      >
      > I have answered this in a personal Email, lest people think I am
      > not listening.
      >
      > Tom

      Edward Mikel
      arcto@...