S Scale Kit

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
      I am going to pack these kits up next. Please update me on your address if you have ordered
      one of these (Stone Bank).

      Thanks,
      Tom
    • Linda Muhlbradt
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
        Hello Tom,
        I am again e-mailing you to ask when the bordello that Albert Hogarth ordered will be sent to him in Coquitlam Bc Canada. Would it be possible to get an estimated time when you will be sending them out. I did read the message as below but I just wanted to make sure that Albert wasn't missed. Thank you in advance.

        Linda Muhlbradt
        for Albert Hogarth
        121-201 Cayer Street
        Coquitlam BC V3K 5A9
        Canada

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Linda Muhlbradt <lmuhlbradt@...> wrote:

          > Hello Tom,
          > I am again e-mailing you to ask when the bordello that Albert Hogarth ordered will be
          sent to him in Coquitlam Bc Canada. Would it be possible to get an estimated time when you
          will be sending them out. I did read the message as below but I just wanted to make sure
          that Albert wasn't missed. Thank you in advance.

          I have answered this in a personal Email, lest people think I am not listening.

          Tom
        • Edward Mikel
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
            My wife, Sandra, wrote Tom off list a while back. He is a **real**
            smooth talker with the chicks, let me tell you.

            My wife was sooooo happy with his promises. ;-) She cannot
            understand "all of the manic behavior on that list" over orders.
            Yup, that's what she told me, scouts' honor! Tom, she just
            lovvvvvvved your emails ;-). Oooooooohh! As a matter of fact,
            after the yada yada yada ;-) about the cemetary, she ordered **more**
            stuff for me AND paid more money! ;-) Ooooooohhh Tom ... the
            chicks just do not have a chance with you, ooooooooohhh you Tom!

            So, if you have a problem with an order, just have your wife (or girl
            friend)(or both) e-mail Tom. ;-) Hell, write the email yourself
            and sign some chick's name.

            ed mikel

            On Feb 28, 2007, at 3:23 PM, Tom Yorke wrote:

            > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Linda Muhlbradt <lmuhlbradt@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello Tom,
            > > I am again e-mailing you to ask when the bordello that Albert
            > Hogarth ordered will be
            > sent to him in Coquitlam Bc Canada. Would it be possible to get an
            > estimated time when you
            > will be sending them out. I did read the message as below but I
            > just wanted to make sure
            > that Albert wasn't missed. Thank you in advance.
            >
            > I have answered this in a personal Email, lest people think I am
            > not listening.
            >
            > Tom

            Edward Mikel
            arcto@...