Ever Consider ?

  • vttrainguy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi Tom,
      Have you ever given any consideration to re-issuing your rail
      mounted air compressor that you did "way back when", or the tiny
      engine shed, water tank, and fuel facility that you did to go with the
      Joe Works HOn30 stuff, only in 1/4" scale. I bet they would be a huge
      hit ! One other thing, some of the various sized oil/ water tanks you
      once offered ? I once built the HOn30 kits and currently have a couple
      of the tanks. The old eyes aren't what they used to be and now I'm
      working in On30. Just some thoughts, I know you are deeply involved
      with many other things at this time, but figured I'd ask.
      Happy Holidays!!

      Rick Gannoe