Back at it full force

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
      ................................ After a three week vacation my helper is back starting this week.
      Things should move along much better now. For those three weeks I was working alone
      again so things were slower. When he is here things move much better!

      I am asking that customers please just let me work and get this stuff out. It will take some
      time and I cannot work on all things at once. Some things will be done next and them
      more after. "Your" order may be one of the ones down the line yet. I can only do so much
      at a time. I understand your desire to get your order "now" and that some of you have
      been waiting a very long time. Ultimatums and demands for money back are not
      productive. Quite literally there is little cash on hand to return and an ultimatum
      sometimes can't be handled even if I wanted to right away. This is not a big business and
      it is not run with a work force of thousands. I cannot keep large inventories of parts and
      supplies on hand. This is literally a hand to mouth operation. Not big-time.

      Please give me time to get my work done. I have received some help by some wonderful
      customers and this has helped tremendously although it may not seem like it yet. The ACS
      series will start up again because of this. The cars are on thier way from Russia. It will take
      some time to receive them. Its a long trip!

      Numerous back orders will go out this week and resin casting for the Pool Halls will start
      up again also this week. They are all done except for the resin parts. We are casting the
      Pepito's structures and when those are out, the Steam Shovels, ACS and Cemeteries will be
      started.

      Thank you for your time and patients,

      Tom
    • Terry
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
        To all those that are waiting for kits, it is well worth the wait.
        They are unbelievable.
        You will not be disappointed..

        Its all fun!
        Terry
      • Michel FOISSY
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
          Hello Tom,

          What's new about your S scale Stone store kit ?

          Best regards,
          Michel

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Michel FOISSY" <michel.foissy@...> wrote:

            > Hello Tom,
            >
            > What's new about your S scale Stone store kit ?
            >
            > Best regards,
            > Michel

            Michel and other S gaugers....
            I haven't forgotten. Its in the line up. It really is. Just needs packing up, but then so do a lot
            of things. But, it IS in the line up.

          • UncaDuck50@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
              ..........................................<WBR>.........<WBR>.........<WBR>..
              After a three week vaca
              Things should move along much better now. For those three weeks I was
              working alone
              again so things were slower. When he is here things move much better!

              ~~~~~~~~~~~

              Thanks for the update, Tom! I believe we all might be wise to just let
              Tom work,
              instead of bugging him....... every minute Tom spends answering e-mails is
              a minute that isn't getting all those neat kits any closer to our doors!

              On Tom's part, it would be nice if he could give the group a brief
              update once
              a week, which should help cut down the number of e-mails coming in.

              Does this seem like a fair plan to the rest of you?

              Thanks,
              Doug Rowe

            • ROBERT PETERSON
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
                Someone> wrote:[edited] Hi Tom,

                What's new about ---- ?

                regards,

                Every week, sometimes almost every day, someone writes a question to Tom. He, being the nice guy that he is, takes the time AWAY from OUR kits to answer the question. Why not let him do his [OUR] work, and just give a WEEKLY update.
                Bob Peterson -- Michigan

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
                  --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, ROBERT PETERSON <repsrrl@...> wrote:

                  > Someone> wrote:[edited] Hi Tom,
                  >
                  > What's new about ---- ?
                  >
                  > regards,

                  Doug, Bob and Bill (off list),
                  That is a good idea. What I think I will do is do a weekly update here and that same update
                  will also be posted on the website as many customers are not on this group. I keep
                  requesting they join up, but many just don't. Therein lies part of the problem so I think both
                  places need the weekly update.

                  Good idea gentleman!

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006